Heavens

Posted on July 12, 2014

A collection of skies captured during my travels :)



“Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” 


“The sky, at sunset, looked like a carnivorous flower.” 


“In the sky there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy and confusion.” 


“The sky is not my limit...I am.” 


“If I were rain, 
That joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
Could I join two hearts as well?” 


“And like a colorful bloom of temporary lights in the sky, you will shine.” 



  1. I loveeeee the colours in the third one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't take away my eyes from the sky that day!

      Delete
  2. These skies play a romantic and sometimes a sobre symphonies of memories, hopes and dreams.
    Thanks for such an inspiring shower of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thank you for adding your own thoughts on skies :)

      Delete
  3. The beauty of a clear sky can bring tears to my eyes. Very few places i have been to has such a sky...

    Thanks for bringing them all to me here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't get to see much of these where I live now (Dubai), if at all! So whenever I'm traveling I make sure I get enough of those beautiful blue skies and take away some in the form of photos :)

      Delete